Archive for category Right size shoes
Vertbaudet Foot Scale is one of the few gadgets I never regret having. With children is very difficult to know when they need a new pair of shoes. This takes away the guesswork and avoids time consuming visits to the local shop for measurement.
What I like about it:
1) convenient, easy to use. This is the only one I could find that works in sizes (not mm!). So there is no need for conversion tables.
2) shows European and UK sizes.
3) can be used by the whole family. Minimum size is 17EU/2UK maximum size is 46 EU/11 UK.
4) accurate for baby and toddler sizes.
5) Worthwhile the price – GBP 9.
1) It does not come with a width measurement tape
2) Less accurate on adults/large sizes
On Verbaudet there are always offers/discounts. Browse the internet for voucher codes before buying.