With only one pack of RoomMates Wall Stickers – Jungle Adventure you will be able to transform any plain room in a cute, colourful children room, in a non-permanent way and without having to paint anything. A pack includes 26 re-positionable wall stickers on 4 sheets. The size of the stickers varies from 3.4 cm by 5.1 cm for the smallest, to 13.3 cm by 32cm for the largest sticker.
What I like about them:
1) Beautiful design (the animals of the jungle) and vibrant colours that will work well for both boys’ and girls’ rooms.
2) Good quality and versatile use – they will stick well to any smooth, clean & dry surface: walls, furniture, accessories, tiles, mirrors, windows. This is a great solution if you have sloped walls for example.
3) They can be repositioned easily and without damaging the wall paint (if you are in a rental flat or if you change your mind).
4) They can be repositioned several times – not only once.
5) Very reasonably priced – GBP 13.- onhttp://www.salveo.co.uk/roommates-childrens-jungle-adventure-wall-stickers.html?gclid=COqjh9mJrLwCFUT3wgodeRwApg#
What is worth knowing:
1) The company suggests to leave newly painted walls for at least 3 weeks to completely dry before applying the stickers.
2) When repositioning, try to peel the sticker off carefully: a) the stickers are quite delicate and can break, b) very old stickers might take off small parts of a wall paint – this happened to me when I repositioned 3 year old stickers to another room.
3) When you stick them on the wall, press with your hand around the edges to make sure the sticker is stuck well. If you do so it won’t come off.
4) Other themes than Jungle Adventures are also available:
-Transport – http://www.salveo.co.uk/roommates-childrens-transport-wall-stickers.html
-Woodland animals – http://www.salveo.co.uk/roommates-childrens-woodland-animals-wall-stickers.html
-Cupcake castle – http://www.salveo.co.uk/roommates-childrens-cupcake-castle-wall-stickers.html
The Jungle Adventures are my favourites though.