My paediatrician asks me almost every time I take my girls for a check, if I remember to give them Vitamin D. Until recently I struggled to give a positive answer. I would often forget and/or the girls would not be so keen to take it. Well, Biocare Children’s BioMulsion D did it for us.
1) it’s a liquid vitamin D especially designed for children providing the recommended daily intake*.
2) It is suitable from birth.
3) It’s emulsified Vitamin D. The emulsification process increases its absorption.
4) Fruit based. It has really a nice taste.
5) It can be added to water, fruit juice or milk- so it makes it easy to give to children.
I saw it for the first time at Wholefoods but you can find it quite easily on the net. It retails at between GBP 6 and 9 for 10ml. Here is the link to a website that stocks it.
*The Department of Health recommends to give young children from 6 months to 5 years of age a daily supplement of 7-8.5mcg vitamin D.